FS: 2016 Ducati Multistrada 1200S W/ Ever Red Extended Warranty - Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old Nov 8th, 2017, 9:26 am Thread Starter

FS: 2016 Ducati Multistrada 1200S W/ Ever Red Extended Warranty

Heya ladies and gents.

I have for sale a mint 2016 Ducati Multistrada 1200S. I purchased the bike used from Two Wheels world in March of 2016 with 2300 miles on it. Since then, I have used the bike as my weekend warrior when the weather is beautiful and have gotten her up to 4673 miles. The mileage may go up slightly as I am still enjoying the bike every now and then. Never fear, I wont be riding to California.

The bike has had all of its required services done at Two Wheels World in Pompano by their certified Ducati Technicians. It will not be due for a service for another year from August of 2017. It just had an oil change and full inspection in August of 2017.

Included will be the Ducati Multistrada 1200S with its active, electronic suspension.
The Ducati Red Top case along with its mounting bracket.
The passenger foot pegs are still included just not photographed on the bike.
Evotech bash guard
Evotech Radiator Guard
Evotech oil cooler guard
Extended Ducati Ever Red warranty until 2019.

This is a turn key solution for anyone who wants a gorgeous sporty touring bike.

I am not accepting any trades. There is currently a lien on the bike which I will immediately pay off when I have an interested buyer. I am not interested in tire kickers and you damned well better be an actual adult if you want to test ride the bike. For that matter, ZERO test rides unless you have cash in hand. Do not waste my time as I am not interested in you taking a 160 hp bike out for a joy ride. Go to a dealer if you want to do that.

Feel free to email with any questions you may have. I am more than happy to entertain any and all inquiries.

I will accept a 500.00 dollar deposit via paypal. The remainder of the funds must be a bank to bank transfer, wire transfer, or money order/cashiers check. Please email me if you have any questions about payment options. I'm more than happy to accommodate you provided you're not a Nigerian Prince...

To note, the passenger pegs are not pictured but they are included, the same goes for the top case and the top case mount. I also have more pictures but its not letting me upload them. You're more than welcome to contact me for the additional pictures.

I will ship but it is up to the buyer to make arrangements for the entire transport process.

I am asking 14225 but the price IS negotiable so please make me an offer.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20171104_175049.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	869313   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20171104_175059.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	851.4 KB
ID:	869321  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old Nov 23rd, 2017, 3:33 pm Thread Starter

Bumping this to the top ladies and gents. The price is dropped to 14,000.

Shipping quotes around the country are anywhere from 250-600 depending on where you are. I am more than willing to work with a shipper to get the bike loaded and on its way to you, wherever you may be!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old Nov 28th, 2017, 2:16 pm Thread Starter

Bike is SOLD. Mods please lock.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode