I decided to sell my 2013 Ducati Hypermotard 821 SP (ABS/TC). I have searched for over 3 months, and had the bike shipped over from Florida. I got it with a little over 1,500 miles less than a year ago. Bike has been garage all its life and has never seen rain or bad weather. I am OCD, and usually clean and quick detail the bike after every ride.
3,300 miles (yes a less than 3,500 miles on it, might go up since I am planing to ride it time to time)
Paid thru August, 2016
Clean and Clear in my hand
Ivan - inpetrov (at) gmail (dot) com
For test rides:
I require cash in hand (FULL
asking price, not just a deposit) if you want to throw your leg over it. You drop it, you buy it.
I bought the bike a little over a year ago and had it shipped from Florida. It has been a blast to ride it and I am sure I will miss it. There are total of 3 blamishes on the bike (all pictured below), Front headlight fender has a small rock chip, Rear tail fender has few scratches from throwing leg over the bike and front right fender from opening car door in my garage.
The bike has never been crashed or dropped to the best of my knowledge. Suspension has been setup by Dave Moss for 190lbs rider.
Please feel free to ask questions.
- 08/28/2015 1,812 - Oil Change & Recalls performed at Ducati Moto Cafe
- 11/03/2015 2,070 - Front and Rear Brake Fluid Change with Red Line
- 02/24/2016 2,441 - Battery Tender (LiFePO4) Battery Installed
- 03/31/2016 2,886 - Pirelli SuperCorsa Front Tire
- Ducati Termignoni Hypermotard 821 SP Full Exhaust w/ up-key map (5% HP and TQ increase) - $2,800
- Ducati Hypermotard Carbon Headlight Fairing - $250
- Ducati LED Turn Signals - $100
- R&G Tail Tidy - $140
- Evotech Performance Ducati Hypermotard Radiator Guard - $86
- Evotech Performance Ducati Hypermotard Engine Guard - $100
- Evotech Performance Ducati Hypermotard Front Axel Slider - $40
- Short Brake and Clutch Levers - $100
(Included as asking price)
- Ducati Hypermotard Low Seat (it has 3 small holes but never had an issue)
- Ducati Hypermotard Stock Exhaust
- Ducati Hypermotard Stock Headlight Fairing (not in the picture)
- Ducati Hypermotard Stock Brake and Clutch levers (not in the picture)
- Ducati Hypermotard Stock Tail Section(not in the picture)
Hi-Res Images Available per request
- Engine: Testastretta 11° L-Twin, 4 Desmodromically actuated valves per cylinder, liquid cooled 110HP/66TQ (Stock)
- Clutch: Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch mechanically operated
- Front Suspension: Marzocchi 50 mm pressurized and fully adjustable usd fork with hard anodized aluminium lightweight slider
- Rear Suspension: Progressive linkage with fully adjustable Ohlins monoshock. Aluminium single-sided swingers
- Wheels: Marchesini Forged Wheels
- Front brake: 2 x 320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Monobloc Brembo calipers, 4-piston 2-pad, axial pump with adjustable lever, ABS 9MP as standard
- Rear brake: 245 mm disc, 2-piston caliper, ABS 9MP as standard