"Ducati wine"...CORSAVINO... - Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old May 28th, 2010, 11:13 am Thread Starter

"Ducati wine"...CORSAVINO...

Has anyone tried their wines ?

http://www.corsavino.com/ourwine.php

CorsaVino founder Arun Sharma is devoted to Italian motorcycles. These fine machines are for him the embodiment of craftsmanship, artistry and savoring the moment.

Originally "not much of a drinker," many trips to Italy exposed Arun to the passion of winemaking and the ritual of slowing down to share a fine wine with friends.

The Italian winemakers' obsession with detail and the quality of each component - all ultimately for the purpose of enjoying life - resonated deeply with his appreciation for Italian motorcycles. Thus inspired, it was an unforeseen but natural journey to blend these shared passions... and capture them in a bottle.

Determined to preserve classic traditions in his Pacific Northwest home, Arun sought out acclaimed winemaker Rich Cushman, vintner and regional consultant of over 25 years, renowned as much for his award winning wines as his warmth as a person. Proposing the idea, Arun discovered Cushmans mutual love for Italian motorcycles - and thus CorsaVino was born.

We are proud to pour this product of passion into your glasses.

Please savor it with your friends. Enjoy the fine things in life.

Salute!

2013 Husqvarna TE449 (red/white)
2012 KTM 350 XCF (orange)
2011 Ducati MTS1200 ABS (red)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode