Ducati Dealership Closes - Page 4 - Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 33 (permalink) Old Dec 12th, 2018, 6:06 pm

Garage
You truly seem like a sincere guy Sherpa and deserve your wealth especially if you earned it.
There will always be people that hate and talk about you. My motto in life is to ignore it. I don't let anything bother me. I have nice toys but they are not that expensive as a Ferrari. I afford what I can and save then buy/pay in full (blue collar). We are all enthusiasts and I'll never hate on a person with more expensive cars/bikes than me. I applaud you and will marvel at your collection.
I think the problem is non-enthusiasts see sports cars and motorcycles as useless and "showing off". I don't have my stuff to show off I fucking enjoy them.
Drive your kid to school in your Ferrari (or whatever sports car you own) because it will make them happy. That is all that should matter. Forget about the haters.
SwiftFF5, Warhammer and Sherpa23F like this.

Ducati 749 Superbike "track weapon"
Monster 1200 25° Anniversario
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 33 (permalink) Old Jul 2nd, 2019, 11:13 pm

New to Forum

Im Gino, just read though this thread and wanted to comment, Del Amo Motorsports has just opened 3 more Mega Dealerships , their main being in Redondo Beach, and they seem to be doing very well. I am an analog guy and I despise anything electric except my Scalextrix slot car set. I own a 2017 Monster 1200 R in Black and a 2015 Monster 1200 S STripe In my estimation they are the best motorcycles built in the world from a riders standpoint. And yes, In los angeles which is now a 3rd world city, there are electric bikes and scooter everywhere making the insanity of driving or riding within the county limits even more insane. Thank God for the canyons and mountains that outline the California landscape. I am also a car nut. I do not like the fact that all these new Ferraris and Lambos are all paddle shifted. I will never own a new Ferrari, my 89 328 GTS has just been restored all but the interior, its a 5 speed and the driving experience can never be match by anything out of Marinello today. I agree with what has been said about this latest generation, they cant do anything but glue themselves to everything that keeps them from real human interaction. Im also surprised that Ducati TO has been closed, I did not know that until today. Im 55 and I still ride almost every day. Where I live there are as many teslas as their are BMWs, and their drivers seem to think they can be faster off the line then motorcycles. I could care less what the 0-60 time is for anything electric. As far as cars go, Porsche is still making cars with manual gear boxes, but not that many. The only other car that has me interested is the last Lambo with a 6 speed gate is an 08 Gallado, which Im blessed enough to have the ability to eventually park one next to the F CAr. I have also been to Ducati NewPort Beach, which is actually in Costa Mesa, its nice. Del Amo still has not been able to find out why my 15 continues to stall out when coming to a stop, it happens quite a lot, Ducati No America keeps telling me that have not heard anything, which is bullshit because there are posts all over the forums about it. I saw that one guy did bring his bike to TO Ducati and they fixed it, I just discovered his post, and now I find out that they are closed so I will have to figure out whats next.
post #33 of 33 (permalink) Old Jul 3rd, 2019, 2:56 pm
SP3
Prolific Poster Award

Came across this thread and just thought to post that Northern Ohio Ducati Triumph is closing. I don't recall the final day but, it's close. Anyone needing parts (maybe cheaper than the norm) should CALL them with your needs.

'91 851 SP3, '66 250 Monza, '99 Monster 900 City, '98 ST2
'99 Monster 750, '66 Riverside 250, '66 Riverside 250
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode