http://www.ducati.ms/forums
» Site Navigation
»
»
»
» Motorcycle Forums
» Sponsors
» Insurance
Go Back   Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum > Ducati Motorcycle Forums > HyperMotard

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Mar 26th, 2012, 11:49 pm   #1 (permalink)

New hyper owner

Hey guy ducati noob in here , i just got me a 796 2011 left over. Pretty much im looking at small mods nothing to crazy , iwant to do a license relocation.
Also i was looking at a member who did an arrow s2r exhaust system , pretty sick btw, i would like o know if this is a straight swap , or does it need any customization , si ce apparently the exaust is made for the monster , thx in advance guys
Villero1834 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 26th, 2012, 11:54 pm   #2 (permalink)

welcome... and congrats.

Ducati Motorcycles:
Multistrada 1200 S Touring
Hypermotard 1100 (SOLD)
MH900evoluzione (SOLD)
900SSie (SOLD)
johnchypermotard is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Mar 27th, 2012, 12:21 am   #3 (permalink)

Welcome to the madhouse. About the arrows, the monster side mounts are certainly not a straight swap although arrow does have under tails for the 796.

current duc... 08 hyper 1100
Thermal Runaway is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Mar 27th, 2012, 12:27 am   #4 (permalink)

Thumbs up

Congrats!!!
Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Mar 27th, 2012, 7:20 am   #5 (permalink)

hello and welcome fellow new jersian! where the F are you from? a bunch of us are trying to coordinate a ride here in NJ when the warmer weather gets here and stays here!
mypetmonster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Mar 27th, 2012, 9:43 am   #6 (permalink)

Ridgfield park nj
Old Mar 27th, 2012, 10:35 am   #7 (permalink)

I saw a member with the s4r arrow exhaust, i think his name is loudbike ormsomething like that
Old Mar 27th, 2012, 10:37 am   #8 (permalink)

Congrats!! I don't know much about the 796, but the 1100 is a Hoot to ride. Accessorizing could be likened to alcoholism. You can't stop with the bracket, and there's always something else out there to do, even when you've done it all. Have fun and enjoy.
2009 Vespa 250 GTS ie
2006 Aprilia SR70
Willie B is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Mar 27th, 2012, 11:49 am   #9 (permalink)

welcome & congrats on your new scoot!!! I have had my 2011 1100 EVO for just over a month now & love this bike. Like Willie B said, accessorizing these babies could really be likened to alcoholism....lol...I've already found this to be true. I got my Hyper with some mods already done (Termi 2-1-2; velocity stacks with K&N filters, DP race seat & black Rizoma reservoirs)....so I said to myself "that is about all that's needed to be done anyway"...yeah right!!!...I've already started shelling out on the clutch cover, pressure plate, & some carbon bits....I've been caught hook, line & sinker...lol...with no immediate end in sight.
I did see a new 796 at my local Ducati dealer & they have the Arrow twin under the seat exhaust on it...looks really good!!!
You're not too far from me being in NJ, maybe we could hook up for a ride someday.
Take it easy & enjoy!!!
cheers Rob
Old Mar 27th, 2012, 7:45 pm   #10 (permalink)

Thx guys, this is actually my first bike , and i have been trying to get it ever since it came in the movie yes man lol. And actually the arrow exhaust that im talking about standa kind of like the streetfighter one , anyways its not a mod thats going to get done soon, just bought the yellow rim stickers, my frame slider pegs and im trying to get a vertical plate holder for my swing arm but im not sure if its legal here in nj anyways the bike is so weird that i doubt any cop will pull me over for that , no lie i havent seen one in nj yet i can wait to meet some member so i can learn to ride with u, my lil brother is part of an MC but the ride rockets , he owns an r6 pretty nice bike but i wanted something different ;D
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.