Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Showcase items About

• · Registered
    1,326 Posts
    Hey Turbo,,, I know u via Marty (black multi). I was on tour w/him over memorial day in NorCal w/pashnit. He lives in Seattle (as i once did) and he mentioned that he had friend on Ducatims named Turbo,,,,and the light went off.

Just wanted to say Hi,,,,and i appreciate ur posts,,,,very informative and quality.

Hopefully u can bring urself for 1 of the pashnit tours.

Take care,,,, Kamiar

· Registered
    34 Posts
    Mark,

Thanks for the reply, no worries on the time. I spoke with my dealer yesterday on the mirror/lights issue and they weren't sure either. I mounted the mirrors this AM and hope to get out and try them out. I may just run the mirror lights as running lights with my Real Time Industry LED auxiliary lights, rather than chance a electrical problem. Thanks for your time, I appreciate your common sense approach to this madness we all love!

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Turbo, i see you are a Senior menber on this form. What kind of advice would you give someone looking to grab a multi 1200 . Reading the form messages on some of the small issues they are having with the bike. I see you will be getting yours back!. Back in Nov 2010 i almost traded my HD for one. thanks

· Registered
    34 Posts
    Mark,

I have ordered the new 2011 acc. mirrors from your posts cause I like to see whats behind me! I make the assumption that the turn signal wires from the handguards power the mirror lights as well? So, I'm new to this can-bus thing and thought you might know if I could run both the handguard and mirror turn signal lights at the same time without freakin' out the canbus system? Any thoughts?

· Banned
    183 Posts
    Turbo,just cruising through some old posts,I like your thinking.I also have an 02 ST4S,ride the canyons of Colorado,high alltitudes,6 to 10k ft.,runs great,great power,brake issues on the front.The nearest dealer is 375m.,so I wont be seeing much of them.I will be doing all of my own tuning,thanks for your posts,Dave,Cortez,Co.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…