Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Lorenzo to Ducati????

23K views 278 replies 58 participants last post by  egomexico 
#1 ·
#3 ·
I have been disliking Lorenzo for some years now.
Last year I started disliking Marquez, Rossi and Dorna.

I still like Pedrosa and Iannone, but I don't believe they can beat Lorenzo.
The only motivation I have left to watch motogp is to support Ducati.

If Lorenzo moves to Ducati, I will focus on the bike and try to ignore the rider.

#4 ·
Yeah I kinda feel the same. I was hoping Dani would go to Ducati. Would be cool if the bike is even better in 2017 and he won his first championship with it. However this will be a good move for Ducati getting a legit alien. I still hold out some hope for Iannone this season. He was looking damn good on the Duc until he hit the white line and lost the front. Dovi also looking good lets hope he keeps this up and doesn't drop of the map like last year. All praises due to GiGi and the Ducati team they keep improving I'm really looking forward to seeing how they do this weekend.

#12 · (Edited by Moderator)
I can see that by some of your contributions here:wink2:

Have any of you arm chair experts realized what day it is?

Of course the scuttlebutt could be true, but Joregay's people are playing for cash, not maybe's.
JL will not leave Yamaha, not even for the big PM cash, unlike his dumb ass team mate.

But anything is possible.

Craig
Let me guess. Last day of daylight savings?:laugh:

#9 ·
Have any of you arm chair experts realized what day it is?

Of course the scuttlebutt could be true, but Joregay's people are playing for cash, not maybe's.
JL will not leave Yamaha, not even for the big PM cash, unlike his dumb ass team mate.

But anything is possible.

Craig

#14 ·
Watching for the past years I like lorenzo more now, that is up from me hating lorenzo a few years ago.

He has the talent for sure but when he wins he is just an a$$, when he does not win I find him much more humble and actually have respect for him based on how he has handled problems after losing.
just when I start think I like him he wins again and returns to the old guy I hated.

I am sure he is using the leverage on Yamaha to get a better contract, problem is I would be Yamaha would like some fresh blood in the team and there are a new match of aliens just trying to get to motoGP. I would be surprised if Ducati would want Lorenzo as He is not a good rider when the equipment is not 100%, They might be better picking up Vinales or marques. I would be interested in Pedrosa but I think he is winding down and they need the riders who are more hungry.

#28 ·
……. so if whore hey goes to Ducati next year and wins the Championship , do we thank him or the current crop of riders, engineers and of course Stoner , for developing the bike over the past few years into a winner ?

First you'd thank the new management for sacking the old crop of incompetents who ran the race department previously, then you'd thank Gigi Dall'igna for turning things around and then you'd sit back and enjoy a master craftsman at work on the track with the machine.

#30 ·
Not putting words, or in this case names, in your mouth but if Flippo is on that list I gotta disagree. He was just as much a victim of Ducati's compartmentized way of doing business as those below him.

#33 ·
i've been hoping whore gay would go to Ducati, i can't see him doing well on it at all, he can't ride unless the bike and conditions and tyres are perfect :) Ducs are never perfect. Wonder who will take his spot at yamaha, maybe a displaced Andrea

#39 ·
Yeah, I like Jack too, he's impressive as hell...but he doesn't have "Future Alien" stamped on his Spanish passport. A Factory Yamaha seat will only go to the spectacular. We'll have to see how the next four or fives races pan out to get a better feel for all things Mav.
I'm sure he'll have his pick. I really don't see Suzuki hanging on to him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.