JimC, please accept my biased comments on Viva since I am the founder and accept my invitation to join only 200 who will experience this inaugural MotoGP in style and comfort. Many tickets have sold in 2007 but there are slots available for this 3-day, VIP Access Credential Package including:
* Police escorted motor coach direct from your hotel to the track and back each day (ride in if you want to)
* 3-day VIP Access ticket gains you entry into the exclusive Hospitality Village Area
* Special invitation into the VivaDUCATI Chalet
* 3-day catered event with an open bar in the exclusive VivaDUCATI Chalet
* You also have reserved seats in Turn 9 each day - Infield
* Gain limited access into the 'highly restricted 'paddock areas' where no tickets are sold
* Your hotel is 6-miles from the track where you can relax among fellow and fem-moto Ducatisti and know a beautiful private hotel room awaits you each evening.
Contact me directly at JRossi@VivaDUCATI.com
with questions or to make reservations for you and your group. VivaDUCATI is committed to building an enduring DUCATI community among all motorcyclists across boundaries of country or club affiliation. Please tell your friends and riders. A happy and safe New Year to you and yours.
John M. Rossi
P.O. Box 400582
Cambridge, MA 02140