Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Black billet gas cap on a Black Monoposto

4K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  atomic 
#1 ·
Thought you might like to see the black on black combo.

There was talk about the silver looking better on black but I like this combo.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Looks good Wasp. Very cool, very seemless. I think the silver would have looked very good too but you can't go wrong with black on black.

LAT1000, it works for all the Sport Classics. Here it is on eBay Item number: 300210275059.

Hey Wasp, you know what I think would be pretty cool too is if you got white stripes going down through the gas cap (decals or pinstriping). It would blend in extremely well then (even better than right now) and it would be quite easy and cheep to do. Hmmmm.....

#9 ·
Hey Wasp, you know what I think would be pretty cool too is if you got white stripes going down through the gas cap (decals or pinstriping). It would blend in extremely well then (even better than right now) and it would be quite easy and cheep to do. Hmmmm.....
Damnit BB, didn't I tell you to stop being soo damn creative? You're gonna end up getting busted by the Police on this here site . . .

#8 ·
Nice looking. I like the rug that the bike gets to sit on as well. Seems that my wife would have a fit if I drug her rug out there for "that thing".

#12 ·
Very Nice! I also like your Olins steer stabilizer. Is that a custom mount? Very cool. And that Ducati tank protector I like too. Can you tell us about that as well? Nice job Wasp! Real nice. ;) LMD
You must have missed this somehow. All about the steering damper mount kit .
http://www.ducati.ms/forums/showthread.php?t=40020

The tank protector is a DP part purchased from our local Ducati distributor.

#13 ·
Gas Cap

That is one sweet cap WASP. I am definitely going to get me an Ohlin SD.

:think:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.