Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
M

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    16,673 Posts
    We have several used tubes on our site. The one I saw in the SBK section has been sold. We have some new ones that many racers use: CORSE DYNAMICS Handlebar Clipon Tube for $9.95 . They will have to be slotted for the clip-on bolt and maybe shortened. They are a fraction of the cost of Ducati bars.

· Registered
    16,673 Posts
    The front will fit.
    The rear will not. Hub is larger on a SF1098. It will fit the SF848.
    -M

· Registered
    133 Posts
    I got a Bst wheels originally mounted on a 848 evo. I would like to know if I can mount them into my streetfighter 1098. The rear is 17 x 6 and mount also on the hyper. The front 17 x 3.5 mount also on a 1098 2007 model

· Registered
    16,673 Posts
    I'm not sure which windscreen you are refering to. Please contact the shop at sales@motowheels.com or 916.369.2509 and let us know which bike, and screen you are interested in. Our website takes paypal as well - was the link on our ad working?

-M

· Registered
    20 Posts
    is the wind screens sold out i really wan one for my ducati email me at rrdinvestors@gmail.com thats my paypal address as well send me invoice i want the exact one you advertised

thanks

· Registered
    16,673 Posts
    HI Ben,
    Nice to hear from you.
    You should post on the forums.It seems like there are a lot of people from Sac going.
    -M

· Registered
    204 Posts
    Hey Martin,

Long time, how are you? Do you know anyone in our local group who is going to Laguna Seca and might need lodging? FYI I have a room (two queens) in Carmel, so let me know if you know someone who's looking for a place to stay.

Take care-Benjamin

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Do you guys sell the black brackets that attach to the forks on the sport classic? Those are sick! I could not find them on the motowheels website.

-Shadman

· Registered
    16,673 Posts
    BTW:
    Forum members can register on the motowheels website for FREE passwords to access additional discounts on most non-sale items.

We also now have a VIP program for $15 that allows access to discounts on "MFG price protected" items that we are not allowed to show discounts to the public. It also gives you another 5% off the FREE member price. If you are looking to get several items or Dainese apparel -this is a good program.

Check out “Memberships” on the bottom of the left hand column of our website for different membership options
    Regards,
    Martin - Motowheels-Motorcycle Performance Products for Ducati, MV Agusta, Aprilia, KTM - Rancho Cordova - Sacramento

· Registered
    16,673 Posts
    Hi Steve,
    We can ship to New Zealand.
    Our website quotes UPS but if we can ship via US Post we will credit any savings to your card after we ship.

We can buy current model Ducati systems through the Ducati-USA network. We get discontinued Termignoni systems through our contact in Italy. Since the SF848 is a current system, we would buy it from the Ducati-USA network which may or may not have any significant savings over your New Zealand dealer prices.

For items that are not on our website, please contact nick@motowheels.com . He can get a quote for most anything that is not on our website. Most of the items on our website are in stock in our warehouse.

· Registered
    148 Posts
    Hi Martin,
    I've just got a SF848 on order and was looking to grab some goodies. Obviously, getting a whole heap from one place would be better for shipping etc. Do you ship to New Zealand? Can you get Termi full systems? I saw you said you could in the SC forum but you don't list them on your site. Cheers :)

· Registered
    7 Posts
    hey moto
    can you give me the inner dimesnions for the rear wheel on the diavel,,thanks,,
    morty

· Registered
    2 Posts
    Is the ad you posted for the Corse Dynamics intake kit in November still in effect?
    Thanks,
    Myron

· Registered
    16,673 Posts
    Hi Andrew,
    The OBERON Clutch Slave Cylinder is on sale for $125 this month.

However we do offer discounts to Forum members on non sale items.
    For discounts on most non sale items, please register on our website for free forum member passwords.
    We also have a "VIP" membership for $15 lifetime membership that gives access to discounts on “MFG price protected items” such as Dainese and others…It also gives you approximately 5% off on non sale items over the FREE membership. Go to Memberships and click the type of membership that suits you the best.

]

· Registered
    42 Posts
    Hey Martin,
    I was wondering if you offered any discounts for an oberon slave cylinder for a 2001 996?
    Thank you,
    -Andrew

· Registered
    16,673 Posts
    Nice to hear from you.
    I'm not sure if I'll be in town on the 30th - but we are riding this SAT.
    Check in the Norcal section.
    Send my best wishes to wife and baby!
    -M
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…