Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

clutch slave

2K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Bravo51 
#1 ·
ok im in the market for a clutch slave. i was wondering if anyone knows of any good deals out there right now. or if u have a used one that has not been dammaged for sale. anyone

#14 ·
+1, I bench press 100 lb dumbbells and curl 50 lb dumbbells (not bragging, I'm sure many here are stronger than me, just trying to make a point) and have an Evoluzione on one bike and an Oberon on the other. IMO arm strength has very little to do with it, it's more about the smooth gear changes and fluid feel of the clutch lever.

Also, I've posted this before but my experience is the Oberon is more bang for the buck.

#16 ·
I got an Evoluzione on my 748 that made the pull a little easier. My left hand was injured so I welcomed the change. If I had radial pumps like my on HyM I wouldn't have thought twice about it, the OEM pump on HyM is sooooooo nice. I'm going to upgrade to modern OEM pumps on the 748 when I get the chance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.