Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Pics of my 916

2K views 17 replies 16 participants last post by  NIGHTMARE 
#1 · (Edited)
Bought my 1997 916 over 16 months ago. It was a little rough. So here's a few photos of the finished product.

See less See more
#12 ·
Very Nice Bike, Love It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#13 ·
cheers for the thumbs up lads. put a lot of time and effort into this 916 which always was my dream bike. i'll never get rid of this one and even when im too old and unable to ride again, i'll be parkin her up in the living room :D

yeah the bike's angle of lean on the kickstand is a little more than usual. i replaced the side fairings with one piece fibre glass panels in order to have a belly pan fitted. it all came in a set from the uk so i just lined the inside of them lightly with p40 to make them stronger and then resprayed the entire bike myself however, if you look at the photos, the back of the belly pan has less than an inch clearance from the back wheel so i had to mess with the ride height adjuster to raise the back up a little to stop the rubbing. it turn the extra height means extra lean. i did have a guy chop and make a longer stand but it was just hitting the crabon firbre swing arm cover. not enough room on this bikes for alterations.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.