Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

PCIII map for my 916Strada -95

700 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  OneFOOT 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone!

I've just fitted a 45mm termingoni Titanium exhaust and a race airfilter on my 916Strada -95, it seems that its running a bit lean and ive got to get myself a PCIII, now i wonder if some of you have done the same on a 916Strada.. it got the same electrical system (P8 ? )as the SP, the Biposto has a 1.6m system..

If you have done it how did it work and do you by any chanse like too post a map for the same bike, ill need somthing to use untel i can get the bike to a dealer with a dynobench for a mapping.

#4 ·
If your running the 916 otherwise stock and your just looking to go streetridingm, you don´t need a PC3.

Just ask your dealer to adjust the CO-levels and be done with it.

And rather then go for a PC3, if you HAVE a P8, your going to get a better result with a FIM or Ultimap chip, since the P8 is a very tunable ECU.

//amullo
P8/916 SPS

#5 · (Edited)
Hi Amullo!

Tnx for the very usefull info, i didnt know that they could tune the ecu on the P8 i was under the impression that i needed the PCIII, do u think anyone ( read dyno shop or ducati shop ) can adjust the P8? can i "map" them myself with the right equipment?

And, do you have a store on the web for buying the FIM or Ultimap chip? , i must know how they have mapped it since i can feel that it runs way to lean at the moment, atleast in the low rpm area .. by the way , cant se that they have a PCIII for the 916, isent that strange?

aah.. many questions, hope u can answer a few if you got the time

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.