Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Color Of Stoners GP07

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  jarelj 
#1 ·
I was thinking of painting my track bike this winter but I sure like the brighter "red/orange" of Stoners GP bike.

I emailed the help desk in California and they referred me to Italy. Sent them emails (several) before the emailed back that Ducati Corse will not release paint codes.

Does anyone out there have the inside scoop on the color of the GP07?
THanks,
Joe P.

#4 ·
Well, if you take pictures of the GP06 and the GP07 to any competent painter and ask them to do a color test they should be able to come up with something that works. Who's to know the difference but you. Fat chance of getting a side-by-side comparison to prove it to your buddies.

"It's the top-secret mix used on the GP07 but I can't tell you where I got it."

;)

#6 ·
Artistimo said:
Well, if you take pictures of the GP06 and the GP07 to any competent painter and ask them to do a color test they should be able to come up with something that works. Who's to know the difference but you. Fat chance of getting a side-by-side comparison to prove it to your buddies.

"It's the top-secret mix used on the GP07 but I can't tell you where I got it."

;)
The only problem is the color changes with each picture your print. It is definitely more orange than the standard color.

Might have to try the "top secret mix" line, and the old "if I told you I would have to kill you" response.

Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.