Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Premium Member
    Ducati Streetfighter V4S 2020
    7 Posts
    Hello, Bill!
    My name is Herman, aged 49 and I am a Ducati rider since 1994. I live in Belgium, Europe, in a town called Berlaar, situated in the southern part of the province of Antwerp.
    I just got myself a brand new Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Pikes Peak. Totally different from my 1098 S Tricolore, but I just love it!
    I would like to put monobloc calipers on the MTS. I know there is a few models available from Brembo, but I wonder if Ducati can provide the brake lines, because as far as I can see, the banjo's of the original lines will not fit onto the monobloc calipers. Someone who did this before?

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Hey Bill, I have a 07 ST3 and the wrench is on. I also do my own service and need to turn it off. I tried to hold down the left button and let the computer boot up and then turn it off but it did not work. I also tried the right button and when you turn the key on it just has the high beam light and a - 0, nothing seems to work. Do you have any more info on how to turn this light off? Thanks Richie My E-mail is rpktm450@aol.com

· Still needs a life.
    12,515 Posts
    My son has not ridden with me in quite a while. I recall keeping the tire pressures high, around 40 rear and 38 front.
    Bill
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…