UpMap by Termignoni, what you can say? - Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old Jun 6th, 2017, 12:31 am Thread Starter

Garage
UpMap by Termignoni, what you can say?

http://www.up-map.it/t800/
I paid the order, and now waiting my parcel... Who did use the same? What are your opinions about it? Now my exhaust system is in pure stock condition. What a step you can advice first?
My main aim is to get the catalyzer out, but to leave the manifold box there. I gonna do it at winter, now I just want to make only a "small tuning", without a welding, at all.
Jewcati and Oaths like this.

There are 10 kinds of people - those who understand binary and those who don't.

Last edited by Anakin; Jun 6th, 2017 at 12:44 am.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old Jun 6th, 2017, 3:22 pm

Interesting. I have a full Termi but using the built in map that is activated by the dealer. First I've heard of this upMap app. Says it works on Multistrada 1200 > 2014 with T800 device. Means it works on the Bosch ECU. Does it allow other functions besides uploading a new fuel map? I don't mean to hijack your thread but this is very interesting.
D1AV3L likes this.
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old Jun 6th, 2017, 5:57 pm
Tightly Clenched...

I think it was reddit that I saw a thread about this and how it didn't work, not only that, it stripped the bike of it's original tune and the guy was stuck with nothing at all, couldn't run his bike. Maybe it was here, dunno...my mind is going these days...

post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old Jun 6th, 2017, 10:53 pm Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino TX View Post
Interesting. I have a full Termi but using the built in map that is activated by the dealer. First I've heard of this upMap app. Says it works on Multistrada 1200 > 2014 with T800 device. Means it works on the Bosch ECU. Does it allow other functions besides uploading a new fuel map? I don't mean to hijack your thread but this is very interesting.
Only on at 10-14 yet. One guy from russian forum bought this toy but can't use it because there is not charts for DVTs yet. I offered to sell it for me, but he already connect it to bike, and this smart box was attached deadly to his serial number of the bike. Nice decision - bravo, ragazzi! You can't use UpMap as a pro device, or give it to you friends for one use.

What about other functions - you can find the free app in store and try it without device. There is display with parameters of engine, maybe GPS history and something else, I didn't search well.

post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old Jun 7th, 2017, 10:26 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakin View Post
Only on at 10-14 yet. One guy from russian forum bought this toy but can't use it because there is not charts for DVTs yet. I offered to sell it for me, but he already connect it to bike, and this smart box was attached deadly to his serial number of the bike. Nice decision - bravo, ragazzi! You can't use UpMap as a pro device, or give it to you friends for one use.

What about other functions - you can find the free app in store and try it without device. There is display with parameters of engine, maybe GPS history and something else, I didn't search well.
Dang it. Can't wait till someone hacks this ECU so I can have my way with it!
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old Jun 8th, 2017, 11:08 pm Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Dang it. Can't wait till someone hacks this ECU so I can have my way with it!
What will happen earlier: you will finally get for it or you will buy new bike with new ECU that nobody hacked?
Rhino TX likes this.

post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old Jun 9th, 2017, 10:08 am

Quote:
What will happen earlier: you will finally get for it or you will buy new bike with new ECU that nobody hacked?
True! Hey, I heard somewhere that Russians are good a hacking so maybe you could help me out
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old Jun 14th, 2017, 2:22 am Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
True! Hey, I heard somewhere that Russians are good a hacking so maybe you could help me out
To help you out? Are you an election consultant?

post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old Jun 14th, 2017, 2:42 am Thread Starter

Garage
While waiting my device...
Who can say me about right way to exclude the exhaust valve and oxygen sensor? I wanna leave the standard exhaust as is. Is it enough to disconnect cables?

post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old Jun 14th, 2017, 11:30 am

Quote:
While waiting my device...
Who can say me about right way to exclude the exhaust valve and oxygen sensor? I wanna leave the standard exhaust as is. Is it enough to disconnect cables?
Exhaust valve can be removed easily, not sure about the O2 sensor though

I'll subscribe this thread, i'm keen on the device as well !
Please update us here
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode