Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Multistrada track days

4K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  ChrisE 
#1 ·
Any of you do a track day on your Multi? How was it?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

#3 ·
I had a great time the two times I've gone. She's a BIG AND WIDE, but comfy and torquey as hell. On high speed tracks I think she would suffer on the straights but the tight& twisty tracks are where she shines.

#10 ·
I've done several and it's great fun. While it certainly doesn't pull as strong as a Panigale, the on board lap timer recorded 157 mph on my last track day. It's truly a great bike. Whether mountain twisties, touring, two-up or track days it handles it all. :smile2:

#6 ·
I've done 2, the positives were torque, super low gearing, very stable, and lapping lesser riders on sportier bikes. The negatives are shifter drags, pegs drag, kick stand drags and stock brakes fade pretty bad.

The 2nd track day I added adjustable pegs, and removed the sidestand. I dropped 2 seconds off my lap times vs the 1st day with those couple mods.

#7 ·
The negatives are shifter drags, pegs drag, kick stand drags and stock brakes fade pretty bad.

The 2nd track day I added adjustable pegs, and removed the sidestand. I dropped 2 seconds off my lap times vs the 1st day with those couple mods.
The day I got my first service done I was back before end of day getting a new shifter installed b/c I drug it pretty hard and bent it out of whack.

How do you get off the bike without a side stand, someone hold it up for you?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.