Enduro Owners what's up? - Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum
  • 1 Post By mwhite5471
  • 1 Post By LessPeople_MoreRobots

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old Apr 16th, 2017, 9:16 pm Thread Starter

Enduro Owners what's up?

How are you guys liking your Enduro's?

I just got my out from a winters slumber. I hit the road, ripped a 2nd gear wheelie and was smiling ear to ear. I forgot what a beast this bike is. I only got 1000 miles on her from last year. Can't wait to pile on some more.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old Apr 17th, 2017, 3:01 am

Just got home from a 2 day, 400 mile camping trip. Rode north to Grand Falls, AZ and camped at the falls.. pretty sweet! Then took the long way home and rode to Long Lake and a good portion (the rock garden portion!) of the AZ trail. Rocky, nasty mess!

I'm absolutely blown away at how amazing the Enduro tackles off roading. I would have struggled with my CRF on the long rock garden sections and the Enduro did a fantastic job at plowing through it all! I need a new skid plate and the rear wheels have some serious scuff marks but the bike chugged along like a tractor. VERY amazed!

Broken parts tally: Broke the key off of the key fob. These things are FRAGILE! Skid plate and some scuff marks on the rear wheel!

Oh, got one flat leaving the Grand Falls. Plugged it and rode the rest of the way home with zero issues!

Just over 9000 miles total in a little over 6 months. I DIG this bike!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5697.jpg (911.4 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5735.jpg (873.2 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5733.jpg (853.3 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5728.jpg (907.5 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5723.jpg (901.8 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5698.jpg (890.5 KB, 99 views)
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old Apr 17th, 2017, 6:06 pm Thread Starter

What an amazing trip!!! I seriously need to plan a trip like that.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old Apr 18th, 2017, 10:57 am

She's running like a dream just clocked 12,500m in 9 months and nothing to report other than awesomeness.

Well apart from the factory screen being a POS and for it taking me three vendors to find a good one (ended up with the TT one).

Oh...the silk white was absorbing my pant color but some knee pads fixed that...so meh!

Getting right around 265 once the amber comes on but that's riding it like i stole it

Lookin forward to the rumored 2018 DVT changes making to the 2018?-2019 Enduro, it will then truely be perfection out the box!!!
rider414 likes this.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old Apr 22nd, 2017, 9:07 am

I love my 2017 touring. Not many miles yet. It's tall. DVT didn't live up to expectations but it is still amazing. The extra weight with tank full is unnerving sometimes since I'm 5' 10". Others taller probably not. Shoots down the highway much better than my 2012 PP. not talking speed but comfort and stability.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old Apr 23rd, 2017, 7:09 am Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by captjamo View Post
I love my 2017 touring. Not many miles yet. It's tall. DVT didn't live up to expectations but it is still amazing. The extra weight with tank full is unnerving sometimes since I'm 5' 10". Others taller probably not. Shoots down the highway much better than my 2012 PP. not talking speed but comfort and stability.
It's a tall big bike for sure. I am 6 ft and 240. It keeps my attention moving it around.

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old Apr 24th, 2017, 2:44 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinturbo View Post
Just over 9000 miles total in a little over 6 months. I DIG this bike!
That's awesome, I'm hitting 3,000 on the odometer while I still have the paper tag, just about 2 months so far. I'm 6'4", love the height of this bike.

I don't ever ride off road, but I love the bigger fuel tank and those metal side fairings of the enduro.

rider414 likes this.

Current: 2016 Multistrada 1200, 2014 Monster 1200 S
Previous:Multistrada 1200, 1098, Streetfighter 1098, 1098, Monster 900ie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode