Would you mind considering; (add your own items)
1. Making a windshield you don't have to remove to clean (or one that removes without tools)
2. Adding a simple compass to the dash display
3. Fixing the built in Bluetooth system/controls so they, ya know, work easily and consistently with other products (Garmin, Cardo, Scala, iPhone etc.)
4. Swap the position of the switches on the left handlebar. Cruise controls should be closest to operator's hand, it gets used far more.
5. Make a vastly brighter tail light
6. Make the panniers slide on/off easier when loaded. I'm always afraid I'll break one of the hooks as is.
7. For extra credit, figure out a clean way to provide 12 volt ports inside the panniers for charging things
8. Put 90 degree Schrader valves in the wheels
9. Include the damn $2.00 gasket with the purchase of the $850 generator cover
10. Do something with the grip heat control so I don't have to take a hand off a bar/eyes off the road to turn it on/off/up/down. I kinda liked prior years, where the starter button controlled the grip heat settings when the engine is running)
11. For God's sake let us clear our own Oil change light
12. Prohibit egomaniacals from minimizing observations of Duc owners as "annoyances", rather giving some thought to helping improve the product.
1- I can get a microfiber cloth behind the windscreen to wash it without difficulty.
2- Would be nice - GPS does that for me (and I'd guess that those of us concerned about having a compass probably already have a GPS mounted).
3- I've never found a bike bluetooth system that worked for me... they make too many assumptions about how you want to use it... Sena headset controls are better in every case for me.
4- I like controls where they are... so I'm undoing your vote for a move. ;-)
5- Never heard a complaint about the DVT taillight from folks I ride with... my cousin's 13 taillight is plenty bright.
6- It would be nice but I'd not want them to use some big ugly mount that looks like crap when the panniers aren't mounted to do it.
7- Again... would be cool but I use the tankbag for recharging so this would be low priority for me.
8- Ducati have heard your prayer and have retroactively installed 90degree valves on 15's and newer... but only in the front.
9- got nuthin here
10- I use heated grips enough when cold weather sets in that I don't have a problem finding the button after the second or third use... but I'd personally rather see a rocker switch than a button with an on screen indicator, so I agree with you here.
11- Yup, I think they want to force you to the dealer and that's annoying (don't tell me what to do!)
12- I agree... some ideas I don't agree with but some good ones too.
The only thing that really bugs me about the Multi is this:
- No way to get information about what's causing a CEL... I think again they're trying to force you to the dealer by making it an idiot light, but that's no way to treat your customers.