Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

2015 DVT bizarre problem (flashers on/warning symbol)

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  MultiFrank 
#1 ·
OK...so I installed my Ducati factory fog light kit this morning. When I turned my bike on to try it out, my Hazard lights are flashing and there is a warning symbol in the upper left corner of my screen. It will not let me into any menus to do anything. The bike will start right up. Ideas!?!?!?

#2 ·
So the dealer had a hell of a time installing my accessory lights... and it turned out that there were a whole batch of lights wired incorrectly. On my bike it didn't throw any error but they just didn't work, not sure they all were incorrectly wired the same though so you might want to talk to a tech.

#3 ·
I figured it out. It was a loose connector to my left side thumb controls (connector on the bars) It was partially pulled out from me working on the bike/pulling on wires. Beware of this as the connector for that control pod can come out fairly easy with some tugging. However my fog lights are not coming on....but everything else is back to normal. I am going to let the dealer figure out why the fog lights are not coming on because I am quite sure they are connected up properly.

#6 ·
That could be... there were things that needed to be 'enabled' by the tech when he installed my packages, I just don't recall exactly what. Call your dealer and ask.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.