Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Post a pic of your other bikes in the stable

14K views 56 replies 40 participants last post by  minusone 
#1 ·
Thought it would be cool to check out what else you have in the stable .. I will start .

See less See more
#34 ·
this is most of them, except the army trucks. if you want pics of them just ask.

#42 ·
I don't think my stable quite lives up to the rest of these...

WR250X

And a couple of former rides:

KTM950SM

Triumph Sprint ST

And the girlfriend's SV650

(It's in the garage; does that count?)

#45 ·
ShedToys

Some are old some are newish, some fancy and some just workhorses, but their all fun.

Attachments

#46 ·
"And my totally whacked out VFR800 "Jokermobile" project bike that I'm currently working on. :eek:"

RC51 = best sounding bike on the planet.

Too cool man. Do you have a build thread on this anywhere?

#53 ·
Thank you my friend. :)

No not really Aurelius,in my humble opinion my "Jokermobile" doesn't deserve a build thread.

Sure I've got a few trick gee-gaws and doo-dads sprinkled about the bike,but to be honest there's really nothing revolutionary or ground breaking about it. For the most part it's pretty much stock. :eek:

Besides who needs a build thread anyway just to say "Hey look everybody I painted this part Green and this part Orange and this part Red,etc." They can see that for themselves just by looking at the pics. :D

#47 ·
Here's a special 2000 Yamaha R1 that has the special "Ford Modification" option. Unfortunately, my wife was riding the bike when it was modified....

On a brighter note, here's my most recent addition from last summer - my 1994 Bimota DB2...

I'll spare you with the other bike pictures. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.