Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Multistrada Picture Thread-Get Posting

1M views 3K replies 893 participants last post by  SaintlySins 
#1 ·
As nobody else has got this going as they have in the other sections then I'll start things off

See less See more
#1,926 ·
Two new upgrades, I got rid of the hand guards making the bike look more sporty, I LOVE the way it turned out with the bar end signals. And a Ducabike clear clutch cover. I have always loved the dry clutch so this helps my addiction!

The removal of the hand guards allows you to see the CRG carbon fiber levers. I Think I will change the pressure plate color to read instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#1,927 ·
Two new upgrades, I got rid of the hand guards making the bike look more sporty, I LOVE the way it turned out with the bar end signals. And a Ducabike clear clutch cover. I have always loved the dry clutch so this helps my addiction!

The removal of the hand guards allows you to see the CRG carbon fiber levers. I Think I will change the pressure plate color to red instead.

#1,929 ·
Hey Max, ive always lusted over those bar end turn signals but the thought of doing that wiring job has always kept me away. How difficult would you say the install was?

Great work man, it really looks fantastic.

Thanks for the compliment! I would say the install was fairly easy. The toughest part is drilling a hole in the handle bar. If you loosen the top clamp and rotate the bar down and back you have clear access to the bottom of the bar so the hole is concealed. I also used shrink wrap inside the hole to route the wires to prevent chafing and sealant to keep moisture out. The wiring is easy with some tape and semi flexible wire to thread it through. I can send you more pics, they truly don't donut justice though, it looks soooo much better without those gangly hand guards! (IMHO) It may be my favorite upgrade so far! (Rotobox Boost wheels on order!)