How many posts for permission to post in the classified section? - Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum
http://www.ducati.ms/forums
» Sponsors
» Insurance
Go Back   Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum > Site Support > Ducati.ms Site Help, Feedback and Suggestion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 10:46 am   #1 (permalink)

How many posts for permission to post in the classified section?

How many posts does a member need to have before being allowed to post in the classified section?
Travman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 19th, 2011, 11:06 am   #2 (permalink)

Read here ....
Classified Section Rules
1972 Norton Commando
Lesco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 11:53 am   #3 (permalink)

You had 17 posts as of yesterday. Your 25th was less than 2 hours ago. There isn't some magic instant key to let you in.

Viewing your recent posts, it looks like you only want access to that section so you can bitch some more.

Good luck, though! Hope you enjoy the forum....
Crarrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 6:55 pm   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesco View Post
Thanks
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 7:19 pm   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crarrs View Post
You had 17 posts as of yesterday. Your 25th was less than 2 hours ago. There isn't some magic instant key to let you in.

Viewing your recent posts, it looks like you only want access to that section so you can bitch some more.

Good luck, though! Hope you enjoy the forum....
There is nothing wrong with any of my posts. I asked a legit question and now I know the answer. I stand behind what I have said about my transaction with MontDucati. There is nothing I have said that was not honest. You say, "bitch some more", but really there is no other recourse when someone sticks you with a part. Also, don't you think the members of this forum should know who they are dealing with when buying parts. I have made my post about this and have no plans to discuss it any further. I want access to the classified section so I can sell a perfectly good part that I've been stuck with.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement