Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

USB data logger/dda usage

4K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  johnchypermotard 
#1 ·
i just don't grock the operational description for the ducati data analyzer in the hypermotard owners manual ... and the dda does not have any operating instruction with it (at least, i cannot locate them if they exist).

does anyone here have a better description of how to use the dda? i know where the dda plugs in on the bike, but just how to use it when it is on the bike, and then how to use it when hooked up to a laptop ... i just don't grock.

from the hypermotard owners manual:

USB data logger
This function lets you activate the USB data logger, the data
logger must be connected to vehicle wiring.

To enable the data logger, enter the menu and set the "LAP"
function to "On" by holding button (1, fig. 8) pressed in
position B “t“.

The START/STOP control for the data logger lap separator is
the high-beam flasher button FLASH (12, fig. 5) on the LH
switch.

If the key is turned to Off (Key-Off) while the LAP function is
active and the (USB) data logger is operating, the function is
disabled automatically

See less See more
#2 ·
Hey John,

I see you are proud of you new gadget from Milano!

Check out this thread.

Also the SuperBikePlanet's review called "Going Hyper In Monterey" had a great demo the DDA in our neck of the wood !

Latest news: CHP is proposing to sponsor the device for free so that we can give it back to them when we get pulled over :D

Sorry we had no time for fuel trim and TPS rest on you bike last Friday, Peter will do yours soon, what a difference, I went on a ride today, it was like a new bike with the BMC filter, open air box, and race ECU, must do !

Christian.

#3 ·
grazie christian ... that link did the trick.

the thread had a posting with a link to the DDA sw manufacturer's support page @ http://www.prosa.com/DDAWebSupport/index.do

no worries on not having time on friday to work on my tard ... did the cable for peter's computer need splicing, or was it ok?

i will want to chat with you about the leo vince system, as it looks to be the best one out there at present.

#4 ·
johnchypermotard said:
grazie christian ... that link did the trick.

the thread had a posting with a link to the DDA sw manufacturer's support page @ http://www.prosa.com/DDAWebSupport/index.do

no worries on not having time on friday to work on my tard ... did the cable for peter's computer need splicing, or was it ok?

i will want to chat with you about the leo vince system, as it looks to be the best one out there at present.
John, the VDSTS cable is OK. I'm going to wrap that sucker with some high temp exhaust tape to avoid future problems.

#5 ·
cassos said:
...I went on a ride today, it was like a new bike with the BMC filter, open air box, and race ECU, must do !

Christian.
And, it sure sounded and looked sweet with the LV pipies as you blew by me on Cloverdale Road!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.