Pre-Christmas Sale Now On! - Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum
  • 1 Post By TuneBoy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old Nov 23rd, 2015, 7:02 pm Thread Starter
Official Sponsor

Pre-Christmas Sale Now On!

Christmas Sale On Now Until December 8th Only.

Beat the price rise in the New Year!

Kits and Quick-Shifters on sale for all Panigale models, MTS1200 (excluding DVT) and Diavel.

Tune and Cruise Kit reduced from AUD$599.00 to AUD$479.00
Quick-shifters reduced from AUD$475.00 to AUD$399.00
Additional Keys also discounted

Shipping within 48 hours of purchase.

Buy direct from the new TuneBoy website - Tuneboy | Engine Management Systems

Happy to combine shipping! If you need a quote for combined shipping or have any questions feel free to email us. All enquiries to sales@tuneboy.com.au.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old Nov 24th, 2015, 12:35 pm

Garage
finally! thanks TB!

'13 Granturismo MTS, '10 KTM 300XC, 07' CRF 110, '86 CR250R
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old Dec 7th, 2015, 3:50 pm

Garage
anybody have an idea of how long shipping will take?

'13 Granturismo MTS, '10 KTM 300XC, 07' CRF 110, '86 CR250R

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old Dec 7th, 2015, 8:03 pm Thread Starter
Official Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojonito View Post
anybody have an idea of how long shipping will take?
We are trying to ship within 48 hours of receipt of order. Registered Mail takes approx. 5-14 business days to reach the USA, Asia slightly less, Europe slightly longer.

If you are in a hurry you can upgrade to EMS express shipping which takes approx. 2-4 days depending on your country. Please email us at sales@tuneboy.com.au if you'd like to upgrade.

Emma
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old Dec 9th, 2015, 8:54 pm

Ok, so I see that the Tuneboy Advance WiFi kit for cruise control is on sale for $319 and the tune plus cruise is $479...does the cruise-only allow me to buy tuning later? If I buy a starter kit now, can I wait until my warranty expires to install? Is there lifetime support? If I sell the bike before installation, can I sell the tuning separately or is it tied to my VIN/name? How long are the current prices on the site good for? I thought I had missed out...

Thank you!

2013 Ducati Multistrada Granturismo
2003 Z06: H/C/I, Halltech, Kooks- 424rwhp@100F; Pfadt JOC Stage 1 suspension
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old Dec 9th, 2015, 10:26 pm Thread Starter
Official Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjwz28 View Post
Ok, so I see that the Tuneboy Advance WiFi kit for cruise control is on sale for $319 and the tune plus cruise is $479...does the cruise-only allow me to buy tuning later? If I buy a starter kit now, can I wait until my warranty expires to install? Is there lifetime support? If I sell the bike before installation, can I sell the tuning separately or is it tied to my VIN/name? How long are the current prices on the site good for? I thought I had missed out...

Thank you!
Hi

Yes, you can upgrade later without any problems. The cost is the difference between the two, AUD$199 when not on sale.

You can wait until your warranty expires or you can install now. The Ducati dealer tool cannot see what map is in the ECU - it recognises TuneBoy maps as a Ducati map.

We offer limited lifetime support.

If you sell the bike you can sell the key. You will need to put us in contact with the new owner of the key (and/or hardware) to verify the transfer of ownership. Once the key has been issued for an ECU it cannot be swapped or exchanged. It is linked to that ECU and cannot be deactivated.

Sale finishes 15th December.
rjwz28 likes this.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old Dec 10th, 2015, 5:05 pm

Do you take PayPal? Also, I am traveling right now and have little time... Can you link me to the benefits of your tune versus the factory tune on a 2013 Multistrada Granturismo? I was under the impression that 2013s were among the smoothest-running Multis already; what kind of improvements are we looking at (hp, tq, mpg/range, etc).

Thank you for your time, I really appreciate your patience!

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old Dec 14th, 2015, 6:04 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuneBoy View Post
Hi

Yes, you can upgrade later without any problems. The cost is the difference between the two, AUD$199 when not on sale.

You can wait until your warranty expires or you can install now. The Ducati dealer tool cannot see what map is in the ECU - it recognises TuneBoy maps as a Ducati map.

We offer limited lifetime support.

If you sell the bike you can sell the key. You will need to put us in contact with the new owner of the key (and/or hardware) to verify the transfer of ownership. Once the key has been issued for an ECU it cannot be swapped or exchanged. It is linked to that ECU and cannot be deactivated.

Sale finishes 15th December.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjwz28 View Post
Do you take PayPal? Also, I am traveling right now and have little time... Can you link me to the benefits of your tune versus the factory tune on a 2013 Multistrada Granturismo? I was under the impression that 2013s were among the smoothest-running Multis already; what kind of improvements are we looking at (hp, tq, mpg/range, etc).

Thank you for your time, I really appreciate your patience!

Alright, I forgot about the time difference and realized that the sale was almost over, so I purchased. I'm hoping for great tuning results despite having a stock 2013 MTS1200S.

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old Dec 16th, 2015, 3:15 pm

I have been trying to contact tuneboy for a while. Their support page no longer has the downloads and I need the latest driver software.

I wanted to buy the access keys for my 2 other bikes but since I cant get my computer to communicate to the tuneboy kit I can not get the serial numbers

M620, 998, 1198s - Instagram: @irideducati
Blog -> www.irideducati.net
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode