Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Just bought a 2015 MS1200ST and immediately dumped it in my driveway!

377 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Maxmach 
#1 ·
Might as well start this relationship off with a bang right? I picked her up today.

I've never owned a bike with a center stand before and attempted to rock it back onto it while ON the bike like a fucking dimwit and felt that "uh oh" point-of-no-return inertia immediately. I fought it as hard as I could and managed to lay her down with what I could only describe as "incredible tenderness", then immediately stood her up expecting the absolute worst to find that, holy shit, almost every part that makes contact with the ground is "bendy" and that I had sustained literally (like, the literal literally) zero damage EXCEPT for the little plastic rectangle that screws onto the tail to hold my license plate.

Incredible luck/design, and now my inevitable suicide has been downgraded into a simple shopping trip.

Anyways, here she is, looking sexy as hell, and here I am, wondering what kind of tail-tidy kits they sell that can replace my temporary zip-tie solution!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Nice work on your first mod... LOL. Welcome to Ducati.ms :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.