Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    58 Posts
    Good Morning-

Yesterday I posted a thread about locating a black cowling for my 20067 sport classic...I recieved one response from the group, but now the thread is MIA? I ddid a search for all my threads and it is strangely missing...any ideas?

Cheers

Christopher

· Registered
    57 Posts
    Don, I commiserate: Compound fracture of my shifting ankle last year kept me off the GT1000 most of the year. Now dealer in Derry, huh? I moved here from Windham, just down the road.
    Closer to the roads you uzed to seek out. Where are you now?

Richard

· Premium Member
    1,020 Posts
    ...Stephano here...are you guys aware this character from India is hawking his product big time re tanks ?? He is flooding the board soliciting business . I have 2 concerns :
    1- He is not a vendor - I had to get vendor status for 1 month just to discuss a product I produced

2- His agressive push could end up with people getting burned either financially or with a sub-standard product causing injury. (not sure if this is something you would deal with)

Experience in my profession is sending up warning flags left and right on these guys...

If I am wrong . no harm done. at the very least there should be an even playing field for all who look to sell products. He should have vendor status.

Stephano[/COLOR][/B]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…