Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

What Did You Do For Your Streetfighter Today???

718K views 3K replies 406 participants last post by  Schadenfreude 
#1 · (Edited)
I've seen this thread on other forums and here, as well...just didn't see one for our 'Fighters.

It's simple and I find it fun/interesting.

1. Tell us what you did to your Streetfighter. It can be just about anything. (Washed it, changed the oil, installed a new mod, etc.)

2. Post pics if you have them. Optional, but most appreciated since we love admiring these awesome machines.

I will start.

I installed the obligatory radiator guards tonight. Lighting was rather dim in my garage when I finished up around 9pm.

See less See more
#2,792 ·
The carbon wraps are not for everyone. Carbon vinyl has came a long way. Stick on carbon does sound really cheap but however this vinyl is a good stuff that I have been wrapping many high end cars. I've bought carbon parts for my bike and car,some of them fitted like crap. It takes skills to wrap the piece that in person 90% of the people can't even tell.
The streetfighter that has gold wheels was a 2010 that I sold last month for $18k. That bike was a beast in person. Lucky me I just landed on a 2012 with super low miles.

#2,803 ·
Installed termi slip ons and attempted to install radiator guards. Was only able to get the top installed. I have no idea how to get to the bolts holding the bottom radiator.

Now just gotta wait for my MWR air filter to arrive then I can take to the local shop here to get the ECU re-mapped.

#2,810 ·
^^^^^^
Looks sharp!

thanks man... won't ride it until March, haha.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Great looking bike! I love the black with red wheels. I'm partial to that. But the red frame... Man, that's extra nice!
Yea that was the whole push for the winter project. Got tired of the bronze frame and wheels and wanted something that'll make it "pop". But that wasn't the most expensive mod, I added a TTX rear and 803s in the front for some added plush'ness when riding. I got a laundry list of mods that went on at the same time, but no one cares 'bout that!

Damnnn that's nice! Good work!
Thanks man! my track 848 is next for similar treatment

#2,820 ·
I assume you are talking about my bike?

I got it from PJs parts (google it) when they carried the full line. They have since dropped the Rizoma line but Paige said she is sitting on a small stockpile of misc parts. Give her a call to see. She gave me a great deal even before they stopped carrying them.GL

#2,816 ·
If you go to Shorai's website that was the only option that came up. The battery itself is not as tall but they ship foam rubber in the box to make the battery fit. It works out great I ended up with a little more space under the cover.