FS: 2004 BMW R1150R Rockster
I have for sale my "back-up" bike, a 2004 BMW R1150R Rockster with 21k mls and original BMW paniers.
Last year (at 19k mls) following work/service was done:
- engine oil change
- transmission fluid changed
- final-drive fluid changed
- brake fluid (front & rear)
- new brake pads (front & rear)
- valve play checked - ok, no adjustment needed
- preventively replaced orig/old gas lines and SS quick disconnect
- new air filter
- new battery
- wheels powder coated semi-gloss black
(no damage! just didn't like the lime-green)
The bike has CF head and nose cover(s), heated grips, CAT delete straight x-pipe (org. cat comes with the
bike) and starts, runs and stops w/o any problems/hesitations. Some "cosmetic" scratches around the tank but the
rest of the bike looks in very decent condition for a 12-13 year old bike. Located in central NJ and could
Asking $3950 for a quick sale.
999R - cult bike!
900SS - 1995
748LE - sold :-(, but looking