Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Extended Warranty from Ducati

6K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  koolio 
#1 · (Edited)
I was just at my dealer today and noticed Ducati has a new offering: Ever Red by Ducati. In a nutshell, it's Ducati's own extended warranty.

The website is pretty spartan but I have the brochure and scanned it for those of you who are interested in the coverage details.

I didn't get a lot of specifics from my dealer but here's what he told me:

• You can purchase the warranty if your bike is still under the 2-year Ducati warranty
  • Price is around $500 - $800 for (I think) 3-5 years of additional coverage

I was only mildly considering it so I didn't ask him to give me the exact deets on the service plan.

It's a tri-fold brochure so view the PDFs in numerical order (0-2). You can download the brochure from my site.

EDIT: It looks like the warranty is offered through GE Money - Warranty Services.

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm not sure how the new bikes hold up but the extended warranty on my 2001 748, which just expired on Friday, has MORE than paid for itself at a low $600 purchase price. Without pounding out the actual numbers from the sheets I had well over $3000 in warranty claims covered under the policy during that time.

#4 ·
It will be pretty much the same as the standard Ducati warranty as far as modifications go. Dealer-installed DP accessories do not void your warranty, and the EverRed program is intended to work the same way. Coverage under the EverRed program is best done at the dealer you purchase it from, but it is available at any Ducati dealer in a pinch if you're travelling or whatever, or even a non-Ducati dealer if necessary. All Ducati dealers will already know about EverRed and (should know) how to file the claims. Looks to be a great program, we (Ducati Dealers) have been waiting and hoping that something like this would become available since so many people would like to have good quality coverage past the point of the 2-year new bike warranty, and having it endorsed directly from Ducati gives good piece of mind that it is a quality program.

#5 ·
jarelj said:
It will be pretty much the same as the standard Ducati warranty as far as modifications go. Dealer-installed DP accessories do not void your warranty, and the EverRed program is intended to work the same way. Coverage under the EverRed program is best done at the dealer you purchase it from, but it is available at any Ducati dealer in a pinch if you're travelling or whatever, or even a non-Ducati dealer if necessary. All Ducati dealers will already know about EverRed and (should know) how to file the claims. Looks to be a great program, we (Ducati Dealers) have been waiting and hoping that something like this would become available since so many people would like to have good quality coverage past the point of the 2-year new bike warranty, and having it endorsed directly from Ducati gives good piece of mind that it is a quality program.
That's exactly what intrigued me. We don't have to wonder if the warranty is a good one or if the company is a stand-up company.

According to the brochure, one can take their bike to any authorized Ducati dealer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.