2012 EAST COAST DUCATI.MS MEETUP MAY 9-13TH *official thread* - Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum
http://www.ducati.ms/forums
» Sponsors
» Insurance
Go Back   Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum > Ducati Motorcycle Forums > Ducati Motorcycle Chat

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 11:29 pm   #1 (permalink)
Extended Member

Location: somewhere between atlanta & n.cali, ITALIA->UK->MI->GA->CA, USA
Talking 2012 EAST COAST DUCATI.MS MEETUP MAY 9-13TH *official thread*

Dear friends,

I would have liked to have started with "the time has come for us to begin planning for the third running of the ducati.ms east coast meetup on this Nov 21st 2011, same day as last year as tradition dictates"... but damn it, I was pressured into this!!!!! so.....

I'm starting this thread on this not-surprisingly warm and dry August northern (...blah blah blah...omg, is he done yet?)

(snip - yes he is)
SO....dear friends rejoice because what comes next should make you smile....

WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL THREAD FOR THE THIRD ANNUAL RUNNING OF THE DASTARDLY, THE DESMODROMIC, THE HILARIOUS, THE COMRADERIOUS(?), THE UNPARALLELED TWISTY RIDING HOPEFULLY-NO-CRASHING (AGAIN?) TRADITIONAL GATHERING OF ASSIDUOUS AND ELOQUENT AND TALENTED LOVERS OF ALL THINGS DUCATI... LADIES (HOPEFULLY SOME HOT ONES) AND GENTLEMEN... I HUMBLY PRESENT TO YOU....THE 2012 Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum EAST COAST MEETUP WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!

The Important Stuff (assuming Asslexio is done bleating):

-DATES: May 9-13th 2012.
-HOTEL:Fontana Village Resort 800-849-2258 Home - Fontana Village Resort ask for ducati.ms group* rate
-GRILLOUT Fri May 11th
-DINNER: Sat May 12th
-GROUP PICTURE:Sat May 12th, 10am @ the Damn Dam (for reals this time. Maps to the Damn Dam are available for those with Speshul Needs)
-RATES: $69 for double queen room.
-RATES: $109 for two bdrm cabin 3-4ppl: (queen bedroom + 2 single bedroom)
-RATES: $169 for three bdrm cabin 4-5ppl (queen + 2 single + bunk)
-ALCOHOL:dry county.alcohol available at hotel.if you're trailering, bring beer & Bacon, riders will pay $$$$!!
-VENDORS: MOTUS!! (maybe).... THANKS GILLY!!!!!!
-PHOTOGRAPHERS: Nateobie (fri onwards)... Need more pro/semi-pro photographers!!!
-T-SHIRTS: Varmitcong designs.... Dimitry printing services!!!
-SLIDESHOW:will collect pics from 2011 to show
-FACEBOOK PAGE: Ducati.ms East Coast Meet | Facebook
-OFFICIAL/UNOFFICIAL PARTNERS: Pabst Blue Ribbon™, Snuggie™, Omaha Steaks™, Funyons™, Trojan™, Dunlop™ and Fleshlight™
-BIKEPOOLing:
(NE) Joshuaz2 & Corey 607 have SIX spots on their trailer
(NE) Ducati1982 may have a spot on the back of the truck for those coming from Norfolk, VA or on the way
(SE) Metalhead: has one spot on his trailer for anyone who doesn't want to ride 157 miles of amazing twisty roads on their way to ECM. Yes, he's serious.
(W) CAlexio: organizing container to ship bikes form California. NEED 10 participants. *PM for details*
-CONTESTS for PRIZES (submit ideas for contests to CAlexio via PM please)
List of Top 10 funny threads or comments from this year
Rider from longest distance & longest distance travelled to get to ECM 2012
vote for best Metalhead smackdown
Best technical support thread
Slow-races (Harley-style) with crushed watermelon obstacle course (suggested by redpato)
I WILL NOT USE IMAGES WHICH OFFEND MY FRENS IN MY SIG PIC. - I WILL NOT USE IMAGES WHICH OFFEND MY FRENS IN MY SIG PIC. - I WILL NOT USE IMAGES WHICH OFFEND MY FRENS IN MY SIG PIC. - I WILL NOT USE IMAGES WHICH OFFEND MY FRENS IN MY SIG PIC. -I WILL NOT USE IMAGES WHICH OFFEND MY FRENS IN MY SIG PIC. - I WILL NOT USE IMAGES WHICH OFFEND MY FRENS IN MY SIG PIC. - I WILL NOT USE IMAGES WHICH OFFEND MY FRENS IN MY SIG PIC. - I WILL NOT USE IMAGES WHICH OFFEND MY FRENS IN MY SIG PIC

2013 Motomotivo.com Custom Cafefighter: currently in-build process.
2008 Ducshop Hyper S a.k.a. "Broke Beak Mountain"
2006 749R -the queen... (none shall touch her)
2005 749S -R.I.P.(homicidal left turning land yacht flyover)
2003 749 -R.I.P.(dog avoidance maneuver)
2003 KTM EXC 450 -(alive and revving despite mind-boggling abuse)

Last edited by Chuckracer; Feb 22nd, 2012 at 4:43 pm.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 25th, 2011, 11:35 pm   #2 (permalink)
Drama Control Team

Oh hell. There goes the neighborhood.

1. Wonway
1994 888 LTD #61 with fenders!
2008 Husqvarna TE610
2014 KTM Adventure R with duct tape mod v1.0

Ducati.ms ECM photos
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 11:44 pm   #3 (permalink)
Extended Member

nice try

1. Calexio
2. Wonway
I WILL NOT USE IMAGES WHICH OFFEND MY FRENS IN MY SIG PIC. - I WILL NOT USE IMAGES WHICH OFFEND MY FRENS IN MY SIG PIC. - I WILL NOT USE IMAGES WHICH OFFEND MY FRENS IN MY SIG PIC. - I WILL NOT USE IMAGES WHICH OFFEND MY FRENS IN MY SIG PIC. -I WILL NOT USE IMAGES WHICH OFFEND MY FRENS IN MY SIG PIC. - I WILL NOT USE IMAGES WHICH OFFEND MY FRENS IN MY SIG PIC. - I WILL NOT USE IMAGES WHICH OFFEND MY FRENS IN MY SIG PIC. - I WILL NOT USE IMAGES WHICH OFFEND MY FRENS IN MY SIG PIC

Old Aug 25th, 2011, 11:44 pm   #4 (permalink)
Hall Monitor From Hell

1. Calexio
2. Wonway
3. Chuck E Racer
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 11:46 pm   #5 (permalink)
Seņor Member

You guys have a great time without me, two years in a row is cost prohibitive.

"in God we trust"

1996 900 SS/SP #C25
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 12:55 am   #6 (permalink)

Ok, you all have to help me out here! I just told Scott I was going to put our names on the list right now so we have something to look forward to but as you can see (not by my choice), that we are not on there yet like we should be. I see us being there next year to meet people from the site and see some familiar faces. I also can see some more good riding roads and some great twisties in my future!

P.S. I really think I should just add our name anyway

A wise girl knows her limits, a smart girl knows that she has none!
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 3:01 am   #7 (permalink)
I have a button.. BITCHES!

And staying in the 'third annual' theme, for the third year in a row, I need someone to put my name on the list because I don't know shit about computers and can't figure out how to 'copy' or 'paste' or whatever the hell it is ya'll do.
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 3:07 am   #8 (permalink)
Still needs a life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalhead View Post
And staying in the 'third annual' theme, for the third year in a row, I need someone to put my name on the list because I don't know shit about computers and can't figure out how to 'copy' or 'paste' or whatever the hell it is ya'll do.
Ricardtttto: Aren't you up too late or too early? Isn't it shortly after 4:00 am your time?
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 5:11 am   #9 (permalink)
Official Retired Person

2. Calexio
3. Wonway
4. Chuck E Racer
1. Metalhead
5. NCGT1000

There you go. You're all set. No, don't screw it up for us, OK?
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 6:21 am   #10 (permalink)
Extended Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focker View Post
Ok, you all have to help me out here! I just told Scott I was going to put our names on the list right now so we have something to look forward to but as you can see (not by my choice), that we are not on there yet like we should be. I see us being there next year to meet people from the site and see some familiar faces. I also can see some more good riding roads and some great twisties in my future!

P.S. I really think I should just add our name anyway
I realize that starting this 3/4 of a year out will lead to pure insanity on the attendee list, but I appreciate your seriousness in not adding your name until you are for sure... except it is pointless because this list will grow and retract like a gd accordian for 9 months, so, if you want to go ahead and add your name, then WTF, just do it man. if it feels good... just do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalhead View Post
Richie, I fully expect this problem to plague you for the rest of your life, and i suspect it has to do with the fact that you are a yamaha man. I'm bringing loads of ducati stickers to plaster all over your Fizzy this year. I'm also bringing loads of stickers to plaster all over myself as I won't have a bike to ride but that's another story which i have 9 months to solve.

seriously bro, this is how you do it. you know how to copy/paste right?
-you highlight or copy the entire previous post with people's names
-then you hit "reply" like you always do when some crazy shit pops into your head that you want to tell us about.
-finally you paste what you copied into the new post.

come one Richie, you can do it... !

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread